The above question asks whether the increase in economic downturns will affect the frequency of poker played in casinos and poker rooms? And whether ordinary poker players will be able to play as many poker games as they wish during an economic downturn?
The short answer is yes, and the reasons are many. In fact, the economic downturn has led to a massive increase in poker playing over the past few months. Whether it’s due to an increase in the cost of living, an increase in job opportunities or a desire to have more poker time to play as many games as possible, poker has seen a massive surge in the number of players.
And the reason for that is a product of simple psychology. Recession-time costs more money to buy those specially printed or designed playing cards, to hire those pocket guards, to purchase those comfortable, felt table tops that stack perfectly, those that make you want to stay at the poker table, those that enhance the ‘visibility’ of your poker table no matter where you are sitting or how many other players are in the pokerbo room.
So, when recession-time rolls around, we are all thinking the same thing: How are we going to afford to play this game, what with all the uncertainty of it being on the table for an extended period of time. Some of us are even thinking about how we are going to pay for our poker table if the game doesn’t work in our favor. Some of us have even considered acquiring second, third or fourth poker tables for easy cover.
Of course, not all of us have a jewel-like poker table along with a 18-wheel poker table set to match our single five-dollar chip set. Most of us, however, have some type of poker table, Whether it be a folding poker table top, a folding card table or a standard, plastic, arm-fold table.
When purchasing a poker table, it is important to consider a few things:
- What table tops or legs will be purchased?
- What kind of poker table stands will be purchased?
- What kind of prices are obtained for these tops or legs?
- Are there any finishes that may be purchased ( Gloss, textured finish, etc.)?
- Whether purchasing a poker top or folding the table, what are the folding card tops costs?
- What are the folding card top costs?
- Are there any options for systems besides the ones included in the Arkansas Win for Life game manual?
- What are the costs of replacing the poker table or buying a brand new poker table?
- What is the size of the poker table?
- What is the tuning of the poker system (if applicable)?
- What is the finish of the poker room and what will be needed?
If you follow the Arkansas Win for Life game manual, you may be very disappointed if you have a crack or two in your game and your home is a disaster because of destroyed cards and a poker table that you cannot fix due to it being a total mess. Hopefully, some of the answers to these questions are provided in the downloadable eBook that is included with the system. Some folks who have purchased and used this game manual believe that the Arkansas Win for Life manual is worth the cost of the membership alone. Others feel that it is a great value for money and they do not plan to pay for the membership when they start playing.
If you apply the techniques taught in this game manual, you will increase your chances of winning more than you lose making it an extremely profitable way to play poker for home. This may be a way to produce a serious amount of income from a hobby and save the money that you would otherwise use to pay for holidays and other things.